Why Work for TNG?
TNG is a group of dedicated professionals who are serious about delivering value to clients and enjoy working together.
TNG has many “stand and deliver” stories – situations where our team members have overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to deliver quality results. How do we do it? By drawing on the considerable skills of our talented team members and working collaboratively to get the job done.
TNG team members enjoy each other in both work and play. In our current remote work environment, we stay connected by using our Slack channels to share fun photos (think kids, pets, the latest cake creation), birthday well wishes, creative memes, and more. We miss seeing our colleagues – so we schedule regular Zoom TNG Fun & Games sessions to foster some socializing and laughter. When we’re able to be together, you’ll often hear a roar of laughter wafting out of a meeting room – this team has a sense of humor and likes to use it!
We work hard to provide a supportive work setting – with paid time off that includes a winter break at year-end, a robust benefits package, and special extras such as a “Birthday Bucks” bonus!
TNG is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff. We strive to honor the experiences, perspectives, and unique identity of each team member. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a work environment that is inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
If you’re a hard-working, caring professional who is dedicated to serving both clients and your colleagues, consider TNG! You can send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also regularly post jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed.com.
TNG is a national multidisciplinary risk management consulting firm. TNG serves thousands of college, university, and school organizations and is one of the largest education-specific consulting practices in the country. We focus on risk management solutions, behavioral intervention, threat assessment, Title IX compliance, external investigations, expert services—including expert witness testimony—and the development of custom solutions.
TNG manages two industry-leading professional associations: The Association of Title IX Administrators (“ATIXA”) and The National Association for Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment (“NABITA”).
TNG’s partners have hundreds of years of combined experience and unparalleled reach and impact on the field. They are supported by 30 attorneys and consultants who are at the forefront of the field in their areas of expertise. TNG also provides its services for employers and corporate clients, leveraging its proprietary systems-level solutions for risk mitigation in the workplace.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
King of Prussia, PA office (“3 days in/2 days remote” is acceptable)
TNG is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will be a key member of a small marketing team – working across email, social media, website, and video platforms to drive firm growth and expansion. You’ll be in a position to apply your strategic insights, creative thinking, and client savviness to make things happen!
o Implement email campaigns across business development, translating approved email marketing campaigns & copy into graphically attractive, accurately implemented emails.
o Use email marketing tools, graphic design tools/skills to design, distribute emails
o Monitor and report analytics as to campaign efficacy
o Translate marketing social media strategy and messaging into effective social media campaigns (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) around key messaging and target audiences.
o Set up, administer, monitor social media aligned with TNG objectives
o Propose social media ad campaigns (paid and no-cost), implement approved approaches, monitor/report results
• Update marketing tools on websites, e.g. blogs, using WordPress
• Collaborate with TNG departments to ensure all updates are posted
• Develop, implement SEO strategy; Manage TNG efforts using Google Ads and AdWords
• Gather and analyze website analytics
• Collaborate with IT resources on website evolution (design, functionality) from a marketing perspective
• Identify best use of video to support marketing goals, social media; produce clips
• 3-5 years in a digital marketing role
• Proven ability as a digital marketer, track record deploying effective email marketing and social medial campaigns
• Experience producing marketing emails for segmented audiences and overseeing distribution (MailChimp, Stripo)
• Software: MS Office, WordPress, Loomly, Google Analytics and Ads/AdWords, Sugar CRM, MemberSuite
• Data Analytics: Excel (intermediate), Tableau
• Basic graphic design ability (Canva)
• Video creation and editing using Animoto
Highly desirable --
• Basic HTML
• Knowledge of the higher education market and/or professional association operations or other professional services or consulting industry experience
Director, Business Development/Sales
Remote or King of Prussia, PA office
About the Position
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, the Director, Business Development will join a multi-member business development team, who each work across product lines within assigned territories.
The incumbent will identify new prospects and move them from contact through contract. The incumbent will also deepen relationships with existing clients, applying company expertise to solve client problems.
You’ll collaborate with colleagues in Business Development and Marketing, as well as with firm consultants.
• Become an expert in firm products and services
• Apply the concept of the “customer journey” to move prospects from introduction to the firm through initial purchase with an ultimate goal of retainer work
• Identify prospects, make contact, and introduce the prospect to firm services
• Grow and maintain a dynamic, long-term relationship with clients to attain repeat business and referrals
• Apply a needs-based selling model to deliver solutions that solve problems and add value
• Track sales activity through the firm CRM (Sugar)
• Use a variety of tactics (phone calls, targeted email marketing, social media) to build firm awareness with your target clients
• Occasionally represent the firm at booths at trade conferences or firm-sponsored events
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience in B2B environment
• Proven track record in selling professional services and/or training programs – from prospecting through contract
• Experience using a CRM to record client activity
• Experience working in some segment of the Education marketplace preferred
• Strong verbal communication ability, solid writing skills
• Skilled multi-tasker; self-motivated
• Organized, disciplined, able to deliver on the “small things” that lead to “big things”
• Good listener – able to translate client needs/circumstances into booked sales
• Able to work collaboratively with other Business Development team members and firm consultants
Marketing Communications Coordinator
King of Prussia, PA office (“3 days in/2 days remote” is acceptable)
TNG is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator who will be a key member of a small marketing team – working to develop copy and campaigns to drive firm growth and expansion. You’ll work on email marketing, client proposals, PR, and advocacy campaigns to make things happen!
About the Position
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be a key member of the marketing team. The incumbent will produce a variety of campaigns and materials to support TNG strategy and business development efforts.
A key focus will be creating engaging copy focused on client interests and needs and designed to acquire and retain new customers. You’ll also develop press releases and handle media relations contacts, develop and update proposal response templates, and work on legislative advocacy campaigns.
You’ll collaborate with colleagues in Marketing and Business Development, as well as some external vendors.
• Copywriting to be used in TNG email marketing, websites, collateral, press releases, proposal response templates, and advocacy position statements
• Editing to enhance copy generated by other TNG staff, ensuring accuracy, flow and reader understanding
• Providing tactical support for partner campaigns – e.g. develop ads, oversee placement
• Developing position statements, overseeing distribution
• Crafting press releases, overseeing distribution, and handling media contacts
• Providing brand standard support
• Conducting market research, making recommendations
• Gathering and analyzing market-related and campaign-related data
• 3-5 years in marketing/communications role
• Proven ability as a writer and editor; demonstrated copywriting track record, deployed through a variety of marketing tools and programs
• Experience writing marketing emails for segmented audiences and collaborating on distribution (MailChimp)
• Public relations ability including press release writing and distribution (erelease) and comfort with vetting media inquiries
• Legislative advocacy including drafting position statements, crafting supportive collateral
• Website copywriting including product/service descriptions; ability to implement basic website updates (WordPress)
• Contribute to social media campaigns (Loomly)
• Basic graphic design ability desired (Canva)