TNG strives to be a leader in modeling what it means to have a safe, equitable, diverse, and inclusive company. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council works with leadership and Human Resources to offer DEI education programs for employees, ensure our policies are supportive and respectful, and recommend recruiting approaches that attain broad-based representation.
Recent DEI initiatives at TNG include:
- Implemented “History of Racism” and “Implicit Bias” trainings for employees
- Established an applicant-tracking system with the goal of enhancing a diverse employee population
- Developed ATIXA DEI Practitioner One: Foundations course
- Created a DEI observances calendar to recognize and honor important dates throughout the year
- Implemented a personal pronouns policy for the purpose of inclusion
- Participating in ongoing outreach to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), including a recent presentation at Howard University by Tanyka M. Barber, M.H.S., J.D., Partner, TNG
- Developing a climate survey to gather employee feedback and establish a baseline for future strategic plans
Learn more about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in this TNG blog post: The Business Case for DEI: Why Organizations Fall Short.