Oakland School for the Arts has recently been informed of various concerns from current and former students. TNG/Oracle Investigations has been retained to investigate and address those concerns. OSA and TNG/Oracle Investigations are requesting that anyone who has personally experienced or has information regarding concerning behavior within OSA to please complete the form below.
TNG/Oracle Investigations investigator will likely wish to connect with you directly to discuss the information you provide and how it might be used in a formal resolution process, if necessary. Accordingly, we invite you to complete the following intake form to the best of your ability to provide TNG/Oracle Investigations with the best and most comprehensive view of the concerns raised. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
If you provide an email address, you will receive an immediate auto-response from TNG/Oracle Investigations confirming this submission was received via email. Then, you will receive a personalized response from a TNG/Oracle Investigations investigator (using your preferred contact method).
- TNG/Oracle Investigations investigator will follow-up on reports made using this form.
- If this form is completed anonymously, and no personally identifiable details are provided, TNG/Oracle Investigations will be limited in the actions it can take.
- Information from third-parties is helpful and encouraged; however, TNG/Oracle Investigations cannot guarantee that all third-party information will be acted upon directly.
- TNG/Oracle Investigations will maintain the confidentiality of all information shared during the investigation process to the extent permitted by law.
- TNG/Oracle Investigations can make or assist in referrals to law enforcement, if requested by you.
Thank you for your willingness to participate in this process.